Visitors are informed that minimum 5 persons are required for any trip/safari to be operated. Hence, in any chance if total persons are less than 5 nos. then your booking may either be transferred to nearby routes or cancelled with 100% refund, subject to availability of seats in another route. The details of any such alterations if any, will be communicated only after 18.00 hrs of previous day of trip / safari.
(The cancellation, alterations and additions of any trips or seats are subject to the discretion of Sathyamangalam Tiger Reserve management)
Policy & Booking Conditions
1. Visitors are requested to report in time (7.00 am to 7.30 am for morning safari & 2.30 to 3.00 pm for evening Safari) for the safari and it is also informed that visitors reporting after the reporting time will not be allowed to take safari.
2. The reservation of visitor(s) reporting after the reporting time will be automatically cancelled and NO REFUND WILL BE MADE FOR SUCH CANCELLATION.
3. Visitors are requested not to wear white or bright colour dresses during safari.
4. For cancellation on reservations made in office and in online, the visitors are requested to refer our Cancellation Policy
5. Visitors are requested to bring a valid ID proof in original while reporting for safari.
6. Charges for Still camera & Handy cam is not included in booking charges and will b collected separately on reporting.
7. Visitors are requested to note that bookings once made they are not transferable in anyway.
For any cancellation before 48 hours against reporting time, 50% of the package charges will be deducted.
Cancellation before 24 hours before reporting time, 75% of the package charges will be deducted.
Cancellation within 24 hours before reporting time, no refunding.